Sunday, June 23, 2024

Bonus blog — favorite stop and tour traditions, part IV

We go a lot of places on tour, and ringers have different favorite places while on tour. 


AJ White, Ringer #516: My favorite stop on tour was the Aquarium of the Pacific because of the fish. My favorite animal there were the frogs. My favorite tour tradition is host homes. I like going to people's houses and getting to know them. 








Isa Barker, Ringer #509: My favorite stop on tour was the Loretto Chapel in Santa Fe because it was beautiful and I loved New Mexico. Santa Fe and Albuquerque were awesome! My favorite tour tradition is the needlepoint because I like how we have a new design every year and it's super nice be working on something while looking outside the bus!







Paige Manning-Duncan, Ringer #515:  My favorite stop on tour was the American Computing and Robotics Museum. I love the fact that they had the last of the original NASA computing main frame that helped land Apollo 11. That was super cool! My favorite tour tradition is the auction for the fun of it. But I also like host homes because that means I don't have to sleep on the floor. I'll sleep on the floor but I'd rather sleep in a bed!







Jonas Nelson, Ringer #504: My favorite stop was Santa Fe because I loved the architecture and wandering around. For tour traditions, I love church nights because we play games at night in the church. That's always fun!

No comments: