Friday, June 25, 2010

Tour has been so much fun!!!! I've learned so much aswell! I've learned more about team work in the past two weeks then i have in my entire life...its amazing how the people in this choir work together, even though sometimes people snap at eachother or seem mean we work together really well. Everyone knows their individual job which makes it easier to get things done. Loading and unloading the bus has gotten faster and faster each day...its amazing how fast we work. I've also learned to make sure to zip on and off...the first day was really difficult for me to zip on and off but i quickly made it a habit, because i don't want to pay a dollar because i forgot!!! the zipper system makes it easier to keep everyone together, which is a really good idea. i've enjoyed tour so much!!! its been an amazing experience and i'm so excited for next year's tour!!! just with less heat!!!

No comments: