Friday, June 25, 2010

So far my first tour has been super fun! Thinking back on where i was at the beginning of this year and where i am now, there's a huge difference! At the first rummage sale i knew right away that our group was going to be close, but i could've never imagined we'd ever get this close! The 26 other bell ringers are like my second family! But staying with 35 other people on a crowded bus, there will always be fights and disagreements. I couldn't honestly say I've gotten along with everyone all the time, but I'd say, for the most part, we all get along really well! And it's really good to know you always have friends who will laugh with you and cry with you! Looking back, there has been many more good times than bad, and that's all I could have hoped for! I'm looking forward to many more wonderful tours with my second family!

-Desi

No comments: