Monday, June 21, 2010

We are headed into our second week of tour and I'm already starting to worry about what I'm going to do when it's all over. I am a new ringer this year so this is my first tour and I have been having the time of my life. When I first started the year out I was the shy kid that nobody new and I didn't know one thing about reading or playing music. When practice would start I would go to my spot stiff as a board and stare at my music and at the end of practice I would run out as fast as I could. As the year has gone on, I have been blessed to make amazing friends or an even better word would be an amazing family. Being on tour has allowed me to become close with everybody and I finally feel like I have truly become a member of the amazing Wesley Bell Ringer family. It makes me sad to know that in just a few days all of our hard work will come to and end

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do love to see the friendships grow through this choir! I am glad you are experiencing it first hand. The fun part is that you will get to do it all again next fall! And now you know what you are getting yourself into and can relax and enjoy it even more!