Friday, June 25, 2010

One big family

What being in this choir means to me is that we are all one big happy family. Yes like every family we fight but no matter what we love each other. What i have noticed in the four years i have been in the choir is that every year we get closer and closer. Yes we pick on each other and we argue but if someone messes with anyone we all got each others back. If we need help with school most likly there is someone in the choir that can help you out. Also even when you are not in the choir any more you are still part of the family. I am sad that i am leaving the choir next year but i know that i always have a family to come back to.

1 comment:

Mr. Fox said...

So many new posts, I can't comment on them all! I am going to guess this is Hilary (I am sorry if it isn't but you people really need to sign you names!) I can say from experience that your second family will always welcome you back, even if nothing compares with being in the choir (siblings help - I mean you Josh) there is always a friendly face. WBR pride forever.

-Zach-

PS. you guys should come back now, I am lonely (obviously) and tour stole both of my families.