Friday, June 25, 2010

Expectations

When you become a Wesley there are some expectations you should meet. The expectations of the directors, those of the choir, and those of your own. The directors think of you as kids, young adults that will spend your time trying to better yourselves to not only benefit the rest of the choir but yourself as well. Thinking about the rest of the choir I see these expectations: to be nice, polite, hard-working, and fun to be around. The expectations I have for myself are high. I have to ve the best I can be at all times, because I am representing a great group. I have to be kind and courteous to everyone I encounter, otherwise I become inconsiderate, and lastly I have to think before I act, or I will get hurt.
Being a Wesely bell ringer has changed my life in many ways, but the main reason is because I try hard to reach every expectation that is set, if not to reach higher and do better.
-Morgan Ryan

No comments: