Friday, June 19, 2009

First Tour







hi, I'm Cari and I am about halfawy through my first wesley bell tour. This tour so far has been everything I expected it to be and more. The drives we're taking to get where we're going are absolutely beautiful. Going up the Oregon coast is pretty much the best drive I've ever been on. I don't mind being cramped in the window seat cause I have the best view of either a lush wall of trees or a mass expance of ocean. Besides the first two lunch stops we have had stops with awesome seafood, so that was really good cause it's super fresh. Also driving along the ocean Terry felt compeled to go stick his feet in the water, and having only even seen the ocean twice before I had no complaints. the first beach we stopped at had a bumch of tide pools for us to explore. I ran my camera battery out taking pictures of real live wild starfish and sea anemones. And the very best part was holding a hermit crab and having him crawl down my arm. Then yesterday we went to Seattle. That was an adventuse. first stop was the space needle, then we took the monorail to an aquarium. Then there was the best part of the day, the pike place market. By the time we were done with the aquarium we were pretty hungry so the first thing we did at the market was eat. A small group
of fellow ringers and I found this little Chinese place with some pretty good chow mein and ridiculously priced refills on drinks. After lunch we went window shopping. Given the time limit we had we only got to see a limited amount of the market, but what I did see I loved. I have so many good memories already and I know there are only more to be made.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the home concert and more stories. We love you Cari- Mom, Lydia, and Lew